pregnancy

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Not much to report

I feel like I need to update this blog, but everything is really quiet right now in regards to the junebug. My belly is really started to show, but I still look more fat than pg. I am finally gaining some weight, which is probably a good thing, but still makes me cringe a little. I don't think I have gained that much though, although I'm sure that I look like I have. My next appt is next Tuesday, so I guess I will really know for sure how much I have gained then. If it is around 5 lbs, I will be okay with that.

From what I remember from my last pg I have a lot more aches and pains this pg. Especially in my lower back. It is getting harder for me to sit for long periods of time, without my back aching. It usually subsides after I lay down for a little bit, but with a very active toddler this is not always possible. Jonathan has started to realize that he can play with me though while I lay down and he brings his puzzles or his books over to me and stands next to the couch to play. This works good at times. Other times he demands for me to play with him on the floor, which I love to do, but hope my back can continue to allow me to do so. I am concerned for when I am a lot bigger how that may effect my ability to play with him.

I do feel good most the time though. The food thing is a little weird though. I can eat and feel okay, but food just doesn't have the same good taste as I remember. But I can say that the morning sickness is definitely gone now. I don't remember the last time I threw up. So that is nice to know that is behind me. I am more and more anxious to find out if junebug is a boy or a girl. I can be patient and wait for a month, but I have it stuck in my head right now that junebug is a girl, that if she isn't I need to start changing my thinking process. I would love to have another boy as well, but just the fact that this pg feels so differently has convinced my I am having a girl. I hope when the time comes for us to find out, that junebug cooperates and we can find out.

I have rambled a lot in this post, because like I said before there is not much to report. Just happy to know that so far everything seems to be going okay.

No comments: