That's the date of my sono and hopefully when we find out what we are having. Anyone want to take a guess? Check out the poll on the right side bar, if you want to make your prediction.
Other than that, my dr. appt was pretty routine. I gained 5lbs, so like I said before I wasn't going to be upset with that, but hopefully I can keep on track the rest of my pg. Dr. found the heartbeat right away. I always love that, but I wasn't too worried, because as I was waiting for the dr. to come into the room, I could feel the junebug moving around quite a bit.
I did mention to my dr. about my aches and pains that I have been having. I was pretty sure he was going to tell me it was growing pains, which he did. He also told me that you feel those pains more often and sooner with each pg. So that makes sense. I wasn't too worried. That is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment