pregnancy

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Half way there

Here is my first belly pic. I think I look more fat than pg, but I guess that is because I started out a kind of fat to begin with.


Only a couple more weeks and we get to see the little junebug. I know that I have said before that I think the junebug is a girl, but I have been thinking recently how much fun it would be to have another boy. Are biggest hurdle would be coming up with a boy name. Mike and I can't really decide on boy names, but we can usually agree on a few girl names. Of coure Mike won't talk to me about it right now anyway, because he wants to wait until we know what we are having. I think Jonathan would love a little brother or a little sister. He is so cute with babies right now, I can't wait to see how he reacts when the junebug finally arrives. The only reason why I think the junebug is a girl is because my pg is so different, but I would really be thrilled with a boy or a girl. We do have a lot of cute, new girl clothes that we have never been able to use, that I would love to be able to unpack to use with the junebug. But I guess I will just continue to be patient and wait out a couple more weeks, before we know. I am excited to get another glimpse of the junebug and to know that we have a healthy baby in there.

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Okay, the pregnant belly is obvious prego not fat. Look at you in the little jeans? Helllloooo! I want to visit Mississippi before you leave so bad! We miss you guys and wish we could be there to see your growing family! I am dying to know what junebug will be!?!?