Friday, October 17, 2008
Not much to report
I know I'm still early and I shouldn't really have many symptoms yet, but I would like to feel more pg. I don't have any morning sickness yet, which is a good thing. My pants are already getting a little tight, and I know the baby is way too little to be doing that, so not sure what that is about. I want to get through the first trimester before I bring out my maternity clothes, but not sure if that will happen or not. I am feeling a little bit more tired, but I was tired before I got pg too, so not sure if it has to do with being pg, or the fact that I get up at 5:30 every morning to teach seminary. I also have had some cramping, hopefully it is just my uterus stretching and growing. I really feel like everything is going smoothly right now, even though I don't have many pg symptoms, however I am still a little bit nervous of something going wrong. I will be happy to hear or see the heartbeat. My first appt is a week from today. I don't suspect that I will get an u/s on that day and it will be too early to hear a heartbeat on doppler, but my dr. does like to do early u/s to date the pg. So hopefully in November I will get a glimpse of the little bean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment