pregnancy

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Headaches

I have decided that headaches are my morning sickness. I seem to get awful headaches in the first trimester, many of which are migraines. I remember these when I was pg with JR too. Oh well, I guess I am grateful that they didn't last my whole pg. I have had a touch of morning sickness, just enough for me to feel good about the pg, but not enough to make me really sick, which is good. Hopefully it won't get worse, which I know is still a real possibility.

Tomorrow I have my first appt. Kind of nervous. I know it's silly but when I went to my first appt when I was pg with JR, I was sure that someone, a nurse, the doctor, or just someone, was going to tell me I wasn't really pg, and why was I there. I know it's crazy, but I feel like that again. Is it possibly to just believe I am pg and not really be. I know it's an irrational thought, but it does make me a little nervous for my appt. I know it will be pretty routine, and nothing exciting will happen. Just hoping that I will get to schedule my first u/s.

No comments: