I had a dr. appt today, so I thought I would quickly update here. I had the strep test done and my dr. checked me for dilation. No dilation as of yet and no thinning. I don't remember it hurting so bad with JR when I was checked, I guess that's the difference of being even just slightly dilated and no dilation. Sigh. Even though it doesn't mean anything I was hoping to be dilated even just a little. I would really like to meet this little guy soon. In fact I have been feeling like this weekend would be a wonderful time for him to arrive, but of course if he is not ready, I really shouldn't rush him. I want to make sure he is healthy and strong when he is born. Mike's mom comes in tmw, that should distract me a little bit, I just hope these last few weeks don't go by slow. Just need to stop thinking about it.
After all the contractions I had last Sunday, Mike has been constantly asking me (jokingly) "Did your water break?" "Are you going into labor?" etc. etc. After today's appt. I told him he could stop that now. I'm pretty sure this baby will make it another week or two or three, but hopefully not any more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment