pregnancy

Monday, May 11, 2009

34 weeks

Here is my 34 weeks belly pic. As you can probably tell from the picture, my clothes don't really fit me very well anymore.






Everything is going good. I am swelling a lot, but I expected that. I had a dr. appt today and my blood pressure was fine, so he is not concerned about the swelling. This little guy moves around a lot. I can tell he is running out of room, because I don't fill big flip movement like I used to, but he sure does like to stretch his legs out into my ribs. I love it though, even when it is painful at times. I can't believe how close I am to meeting this little guy. We have everything ready. The only thing I really need to do is pack my bag for the hospital and I could do that when I am in labor if I had to. We live about 2 minutes from the hospital, so it not like Mike couldn't run home and get anything that I didn't have with me. So whenever this little guy decides to make his arrival, we are ready. I hope he doesn't make us wait too long.

I might as well post this here too, we have decided on a name. I can't really be sure until I see him face to face, but as of now junebugs's name will probably be Andrew Jory. Jory is Mike's middle name. I like the name Andrew and I think A.J. is cute as well. So that is probably what it is. I haven't wanted to post it, because I didn't think we were both really set on it yet, but Mike assures me that I have already decided. I guess we will see for sure when we meet this little guy.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

You're looking great! I think that name is adorable!!!! :D I think we're settling on Elisabeth, but I haven't posted anything *just in case* Part of me is so paranoid that it's going to end up being a boy, and I'd hate to mess things up this late in the game! Anyway, soooo excited for you!!!!