pregnancy

Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

I am excited to say that we are having a boy. Even though I thought we were having a girl, I can honestly say that I feel no disappointment to find out that we are having a boy. I am excited that JR will have a little brother. I am excited to have two boys who get to grow up close in age and hopefully will be really good friends.

Everything in the scan looked good and was measuring on schedule. The baby was curled up in a tight little ball so we didn't get very many good pictures.

Here are a few of the pics we took home.

This first 3 are of his face/head. You can see the skeleton really good. It kind of makes him look like an alien.






And here is where we can see he is a boy.


We brought Jonathan to the appt. but he really didn't get it. He liked looking at the machine, but he didn't understand that it was a baby. We tried to show him the pictures afterward and he could careless. Everything else went well at my appt. I didn't get to see my dr. though, because for some reason they scheduled me on his off day. Not sure why they would do that. But it was no big deal.
Now for the hard part. Coming up with a name that both Mike and I agree on.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

YAY!!!! We are so excited for you! CONGRATS!!!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Can I just tell you how exciting it is to actually see junebug? Seriously gives me butterflies! When you make your plans to visit Utah let us know so we can come see you all, even if it's just dinner. Paisley is finally stopped asking if we can go visit Mississippi every single day! We miss you.