Also I have been having quite a bit of BH contractions. I am not too worried about them, I can usually get them to go away. I also notice I get them the most when I have not had enough water or when I have just been really busy throughout the day. So I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. However, everything that I read and what others have told me is the BH are sporadic. But one day last week, I had BH for about 2 hours straight, and when I was finally at a place where I could look at a clock and time them, they were coming every 2 minutes. I am not sure that is normal, so I will be sure to mention to my dr. at my next appt. But I decided not to call my dr about it, because when I got home and was able to lay down and drink some water they did go away. It is probably just my body doing a little practice, but I do have quite a big fear of going into preterm labor, even though the probability that I will is slim. I think it is mostly because we live in such a small town and the hospital here does not have a NICU, so it would be really scary to go into labor too soon if they couldn't stop it and the baby was born premature. I know that is not likely to happen, but of course it is something I worry about.
Mike and I are still struggling on finding a name. I have a name that I really like. I don't want to mention it, because I don't think Mike likes it, but it is really growing on me. I keep begging him to give me some names he likes, so that I can start thinking of some others, but he won't. He keeps telling me that I have already named the baby. I haven't, but it is getting harder and harder not to think of the name I like when I am thinking of the baby.
The baby has also has been moving around a lot more now, with some really strong kicks that can be felt from the outside. Mike felt the baby move for the first time today. I couldn't get JR to try to feel the baby move. He doesn't really get it quite yet, but I hope he will get a chance to feel the baby move at one point.

2 comments:
Mike, really, you should let her name him Bryce. He is a pretty good guy you know! ha ha...I'm dying to know the name you like Lynda. You should text it to me!
p.s. you look fantastic. you still haven't gained much wait, it is all in that little prego belly. how cute and how fun to see you expecting again.
Post a Comment