That is how long it has been since I have thrown up. Dare I hope the end is in sight. I still feel sick, but at least I have been able to keep my food down. Also my belly has popped. I know I didn't start showing until I was almost 20 wks last time. But I am starting to show now. I can still hide it to some degree. But I definitely have a belly now.
I was very grateful that I was able to enjoy Thanksgiving and keep all my food down. I was even more excited when I realized that it was egg nog season. I love egg nog and it tasted so good when I was pg with JR. So I picked some up at the store. To my disappointment, Junebug doesn't like it. Oh well, I guess I can live this holiday season without it, if I have to. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm with junebug on the eggnog! Glad you are feeling better. Did you eat with the Goodman's on Thanksgiving? Oh how I miss you all and all Shelly's YUMMY food!
Post a Comment