pregnancy

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All day sickness

This is what I am currently suffering from, all day sickness. I guess I should have known that I couldn't get so lucky to have hardly any sickness this time like I did last time. It's okay though. But I hate to throw up and it appears that I have to do it everyday now. I guess I am still quite lucky, because I know there are women that throw up constantly and get dehydrated and have to go the hospital and what not and I am not any where near that sick. But I do throw up at least once a day, usually before dinner. I was excited the other day, when I went the whole day without throwing up, hoping that maybe I just had one bad week and then it was getting better. But unfortunately it did not last.

Part of me thinks that this is fine, since it must mean everything is going okay with the little one right? But really I am getting more and more paranoid. I can't wait for my u/s next week and can actually feel some relief that this little one is on schedule and growing like it should. Even though I know it is completely normal to feel like this when you are pg, it just doesn't seem normal to me. Why do our bodies react this way, it doesn't make any sense, and since I didn't experience this before, it makes me wonder if something is wrong. I am tempted to call my dr., but then I tell myself that I only have to wait one more week and I will get to talk with him anyway and hopefully will be relieved to see a strong heartbeat at my u/s, and then I will have nothing to worry about, right? Yeah I know, I will find something else to worry about. Is there ever really a time when we can completely stop worrying?

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Hang in there sis. I know its not fun being sick but it is a good sign. It means lots of pregnancy hormones flowing through your body. I had 5 healthy babies and everyone of them was different. And no we never stop worrying....thats what makes us moms! Love ya sis!!!