As of my last week's appt. there is still nothing happening. I was hoping that the full moon yesterday might do something, but was disappointed to wake up this morning and have to go in to work. I am ready for this little guy to get here. I am sick of having to go into work. I have everything ready for me to leave and it seems so pointless for me to go in, but I want as much time off as possible once this little man arrives, so I have to keep going in. My next appt. is Wednesday and I am hoping that I find out my body is making some progress. I am really trying to be patient, but am very ready to meet this little guy.
Monday, June 08, 2009
38 week belly pic
I am really hoping this is my last belly pic, but I might not be so lucky.

As of my last week's appt. there is still nothing happening. I was hoping that the full moon yesterday might do something, but was disappointed to wake up this morning and have to go in to work. I am ready for this little guy to get here. I am sick of having to go into work. I have everything ready for me to leave and it seems so pointless for me to go in, but I want as much time off as possible once this little man arrives, so I have to keep going in. My next appt. is Wednesday and I am hoping that I find out my body is making some progress. I am really trying to be patient, but am very ready to meet this little guy.
As of my last week's appt. there is still nothing happening. I was hoping that the full moon yesterday might do something, but was disappointed to wake up this morning and have to go in to work. I am ready for this little guy to get here. I am sick of having to go into work. I have everything ready for me to leave and it seems so pointless for me to go in, but I want as much time off as possible once this little man arrives, so I have to keep going in. My next appt. is Wednesday and I am hoping that I find out my body is making some progress. I am really trying to be patient, but am very ready to meet this little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WHEN ARE YOU BRINGING HIM TO UTAH!!?!?
Post a Comment